Check in at the reception, and enjoy a relaxing day at the pools. Open daily from 10am to 9pm and enjoy our natural thermal water for as long as you wish. The Single Entry covers all outdoor hot pools (waterslides are not included, pass can be purchased at the reception.)
There are 15 different open air hot pools with vary temperatures:
- Rock Pools: A stunning network of thermal rock pools, linked by gentle rapids and shallow waterways. There are plenty of quiet corners and a range of temperatures so you'll find the perfect spot to unwind.
- Rainbow Pools: Set alongside a large grassed picnic area, the Rainbow Pools are one of the quietest places to enjoy Hanmer Springs' natural thermal waters - and they're especially wonderful at night
- Sulphur Pools: You'll smell the sulphur pools before you see them but don't let that put you off - their especially mineral rich waters have an incredible silky feel that will leave your skin feeling especially soft.
- Hexagon Pools: Situated beside the pools' main building, these large hot pools are a great place to start your Hanmer Springs' pool experience. These three large pools are the oldest onsite and they remain very popular.
- AquaTherapy: The adults only AquaTherapy pools are the ultimate place to escape and soothe all of your aches and pains. With strong spa jets and water spouts the thermal waters will massage your body and reinvigorate your mind.
- Freshwater Pool and Lazy River: Another hub of fun for the whole family, this pool is great for those wanting a more active swim - complete with lanes for laps and a lazy river for giggles galore.
- AquaPlay: The AquaPlay area is fantastic for little ones with a mini hydro slide, side by side waterslides (ready, set, go!) and fountains spraying in every direction
You are more than welcome to bring you own picnic to garden picnic areas or dining at the Tea Kiosk Café & Grill. There are changing rooms, shower rooms, lockers water stations provided as well.